Who supplies the pictures and material?
- Photographs and information are provided by you the client.
- Our staff can take photos/video upon request for additional fees.
Who Updates the Sites?
- We offer a service to keep your site updated throughout the year. Along with updates, we keep your site looking good with edited photos for the site and perform general site maintenance. We also update your social media outlets whenever new information is added to your site.
- You can choose to update the site yourself.The sites are set up to update easily and efficiently and our staff will teach you everything you need to know when purchased. We offer a customer login page that contains information on how to make updates in all areas of your website.
What is the timeline for a website?
- The standard turnaround time allotted for a website is 30 days.
- Print Design such as posters, cards, brochures, proposals, etc is 7 days plus printing and shipping time.
Are deposits required?
- We require a 25% deposit on websites before they are created.
Will we have a chance to change things we don’t like?
- All designs will be reviewed and approved before the final draft. Anything that needs to be changed before final production can be done. You will be 100% satisfied with all of our products before they are finalized.